Last update: 29.10.2020
- Validity and use of these general terms and conditions
These general terms and conditions apply to anyone (hereinafter: the user) who visits or uses the Valores website, which is available at the web address https://www.valores.si at the time of adoption of these general terms and conditions (hereinafter: the website) and managed by the company TIM VALORES, izobraževanje, d.o.o. (hereinafter: the provider).
These general terms and conditions apply to the entire website, all its components and subpages. In addition to these terms and conditions, certain parts, subpages, or certain users may be subject to special terms or contract terms.
These general terms and conditions oblige the user when he first visits the website and on all subsequent visits. By using the website, the user confirms that he accepts and agrees with all the provisions of these general terms and conditions.
In the event of any inconsistency between the provisions of these general terms and conditions and the contract between the provider and the user, the provisions of such contract shall apply.
These general terms and conditions are subject to change or amendment at any time without warning or notice. By using the website under the changed conditions, the user confirms that he agrees with the changes.
- Provider information
Name: TIM VALORES, education, d.o.o.
Person in charge: Irena Linasi Rogač, director
Business address: Jarška cesta 10b, 1000 Ljubljana
E-mail address (address for objections, comments, claims and statements): email@example.com
Registration number: 6530397000
VAT ID: SI 69179565
Share capital: EUR 57,500.00
Current account: SI56 1010 0005 3198 190 (Banka Intesa Sanpaolo d.d.) and SI56 6000 0000 0587 406 (LON d.d., Kranj)
2.1 Legal basis
The provider handles personal data in accordance with the applicable Personal Data Protection Act, the General Regulation GDPR and the Rules on Personal Data Protection, which regulate the processing of personal data, procedures and security measures, including liability and control in the process of their processing.
- Use of the website
The user undertakes to use the website legally and in the usual way, in accordance with its purpose. In doing so, he is obliged to refrain from any actions that would infringe the rights of the provider, other users or third parties or that would cause or may cause damage to those persons.
If the user uses the website in contravention of the previous paragraph, the provider may delete the user account
without prior notice and / or temporarily disable access to the website. In the event of repeated violations, the provider may permanently deny the user access to the website without prior notice.
- Exclusion of liability
The provider takes the utmost care when preparing the content of the website, but due to possible changes in the data does not assume any guarantee that the content (opinions, advice, information, news, notices, etc.) published on the website are accurate, complete and correct and is not liable for any damage caused to the user by themselves or because he relied on them and took them into account.
All content on the website, in any form, is for informational purposes only. No content on the website may be considered as an individual investment recommendation, nor as an invitation to sign a contract or as an offer to buy or sell securities or other financial instruments. The provider explicitly warns users that it is necessary to obtain appropriate additional investment advice before investing; the user can also get it from the provider.
The provider does not assume any guarantee regarding the operation or accessibility of the website and is not responsible for any damage that may occur to the user because the website was not accessible or did not work or did not work properly. If the Provider deems it necessary, the Provider also reserves the right to disable the operation or accessibility of the Website at any time, for any reason and for the necessary time, without prior notice.
The provider is not liable for any damage that may occur to the user due to the use of the website on his hardware, software or other equipment. The user is obliged to take care of the appropriate protection (antivirus, etc.) of the equipment with which he accesses the website.
The registered user is obliged to take appropriate care of the security and confidentiality of the data he uses to log in to the website (e-mail address, password). If he suspects that the application data is being used by an unauthorized third party or that the data has been disclosed without authorization, he is obliged to inform the provider immediately. The provider is not liable for any damage that may occur to the user due to unauthorized disclosure or use of login information.
The provider is not responsible for the content published on websites outside the website, which are accessible via hyperlinks on the website. Any link to the third party website is available for transparency purposes only. The user uses the third party websites at his own risk.
- Protection of personal data and privacy
The provider uses appropriate technological and organizational means to protect the transfer and storage of personal data.
The provider provides personal data protection in accordance with this policy and with the requirements for personal data protection set by the legislation of the Republic of Slovenia (valid Personal Data Protection Act, Official Gazette of the Republic of Slovenia, No. 94/07 with amendments) and the General GDPR Regulation.
- a) Collection of personal data about users
The provider processes personal data on the basis of the personal consent of the individual, on the basis of a concluded contract or on the basis of law.
Every user of the website who enters personal data on our website also gives active personal consent for the processing of personal data on the basis of a special form, which he submits before sending an inquiry / order / subscription to e-news.
Upon registration on the portal, the provider collects the following personal data about users who are natural persons: name, surname, e-mail address. The provider also collects the following personal data about users who contact him via one of the contact forms: address of residence, telephone number, interest in investing in a particular metal, information about the precious metals consultant, desired method of contact, desired date and time contacting. Data marked as mandatory must be provided by the user, otherwise registration or other order for services is not possible. Optional data can be provided by the user if desired. A user who does not provide optional personal data to the provider does not suffer any harmful consequences as a result.
- b) Data processing
The provider will use the collected user data exclusively for the following purposes:
- keeping records of registered users of the website and enabling registered users to log in and use the website;
- personal contacting of users at their request for additional advice and sending individual offers;
- occasional sending of e-mails with content related to the provider or website, of a commercial or non-commercial nature;
- statistical, marketing and other analyses and research related to web page and online store users.
Consent for electronic notifications: E-newsletter
The user agrees and allows the company Tim Valores d.o.o. to use the e-mail address (e-mail) of the user for the purpose of informing about current events in the financial markets and the market of precious metals and raw materials and direct marketing of Tim Valores d.o.o. (advertising campaigns, news about services and products, and events in which it participates or organizes). The user is also informed that he can unsubscribe to electronic notifications at any time with a return message, where in the subject of the message it says ‘Unsubscribe’.
Consent to the transfer of personal data to third parties (contractual partners)
The user agrees and allows the company Tim Valores d.o.o. to provide the user’s personal data to third parties (contractual partners of the company) for the purpose of personal contact and advice to users on investing in precious metals. Third parties may process the confidential data only within the limits of the provider’s authorization and in accordance with the purposes defined in the first paragraph of point 5.b.
- c) Data protection and retention time
The provider uses appropriate technological and organizational means to protect the transfer and storage of personal data.
The provider ensures the protection of personal data in accordance with this policy and with the requirements for personal data protection set by the legislation of the Republic of Slovenia (valid Personal Data Protection Act, Official Gazette of the Republic of Slovenia, No. 94/07 with amendments) and the General GDPR Regulation.
Under no circumstances will the provider provide user data to third parties, except in the cases listed in point 5.b of these terms.
The user is aware of and agrees that the provider keeps his data, which he provided to the provider during registration, for the entire period when the user has the status of a registered user of the web page and for another year after the termination of this status. The e-mail address may be kept by the provider for the purpose of sending commercial or non-commercial e-mails until the user declares or indicates that he no longer wishes to receive e-mails. Other data may be kept by the provider for as long as is strictly necessary to achieve the purpose for which the data were collected, and then it must be permanently deleted or effectively anonymised so that certain data can no longer be linked to a specific user.
- d) Rights of users / customers under the general GDPR regulation
As a user of the website, you are aware that you can at any time request that we as a provider:
- confirm whether or not the data relating to you are processed and allow you to inspect and copy or copy your personal data contained in the personal data file;
- provide insight into the catalogue of the personal data collection or records of personal data processing activities;
- provide a printout of personal data contained in the personal data file and relating to you;
- provide a list of users to whom personal data have been provided, when, on what basis and for what purpose;
- provide information on the sources on which the records contained in the personal data file are based on you and on the method of processing;
- provide information on the purpose of the processing and the type of personal data being processed, as well as all necessary explanations in this regard;
- explain the technical or logical-technical decision-making procedures, in the case of the implementation of automated decision-making by processing personal data of the individual.
As a user of our website, you are aware of the fact that in accordance with the applicable Personal Data Protection Act and the General Regulation GDPR, you also have the following rights:
- that the processing of your personal data is restricted when one of the following cases applies:
- if you dispute the accuracy of the data (processing is limited to a period that allows us to verify the accuracy of personal data);
- if the processing is illegal and you oppose the deletion of your personal data and instead request a restriction on their use;
- as a controller of personal data, we no longer need them for the agreed purposes of processing, but you need them to enforce, implement or defend legal claims;
- in the event that you lodge an objection to the processing until it has been verified that the legitimate reasons of the controller outweigh your reasons;
- that your personal data in our collection is corrected, the provider is obliged to correct your inaccurate personal data, and you also have (taking into account the purposes of processing) the right to supplement incomplete personal data, including the submission of a supplementary statement;
- that your personal data is deleted – if you no longer want your personal data to be processed and provided that there are no legal reasons for their further storage or. processing, you may request that your data is deleted without undue delay, when one of the following reasons applies (except for legal exceptions):
- your personal data is no longer required for the purposes for which it was collected or otherwise processed;
- revoke the consent on the basis of which the processing takes place and where there is no other legal basis for the processing;
- object to the processing, provided that there are no overriding legitimate reasons for the processing, or (at any time) object to the processing when personal data are processed for the purposes of direct marketing;
- your personal data has been processed illegally;
- your personal data must be deleted in order to fulfil a legal obligation in accordance with the law of the Republic of Slovenia;
- your personal information has been collected in connection with a specific offer.
- that you are aware of the retention period of your personal data;
- to be aware that you have the right to a legal remedy – to lodge a complaint;
- that you have the right to the transfer of personal data (applies only to personal data that are processed automatically).
The user may at any time exercise his rights referred to in point 4. (request, review, supplement, correct or delete his personal data or terminate the processing of personal data, etc.), by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or in writing to: Tim Valores doo, Jarška cesta 10b, 1000 Ljubljana.
These rights do not release you from the obligations you have under the General Terms and Conditions or which you have a contract with the provider.
- e) Exclusion of liability
The provider is not liable for any damage caused to the user because he provided the provider with incorrect, incomplete or out-of-date information relating to him.
The operator of the website asks users who do not agree with this policy or its changes or additions to leave the website and not to use it in the future.
- f) Web cookies
The provider uses web cookies on the website (hereinafter: cookies). By continuing to use the website, the user agrees to the installation of cookies on the device through which he accesses the website. More about cookies
In addition, in the places where an individual user enters your website, insert the above text and a web link through which the user can get acquainted with the content of cookies (as you have, for example, already arranged for the website http://www.valores.si /).
Another possibility is that you do not supplement Article 5 with sub-item d), but that you inform the user about cookies directly on the website of the user’s online store via a cookie notification (for example, at https://www.valores.si/).
- Intellectual property rights
The entire content of the website, regardless of format (text, images, movies, sounds, etc.), is copyrighted. The holder of material copyright on the content published on the website is the provider and / or the person for whom this is explicitly stated for individual content.
By publishing the content on the website and enabling the use of the website, the provider does not waive any of the material copyrights it has on the content of the website.
Without the express prior written permission of the provider, any use of any content published on the website for any purpose other than for the personal viewing of the user is prohibited. Abuse can constitute a crime and can result in the material responsibility of the offender.
- Final provisions
The invalidity of any provision of these General Terms and Conditions, regardless of the reason for the invalidity, does not mean the invalidity of these General Terms and Conditions as a whole. In such a case, the invalid provision.